SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Abstracts will be reviewed according to the following categories:
- Research projects
- Service-level projects or experiential learning (audits, quality improvement initiatives, implementation projects, etc.)
- Social and community aspects of child health
Guidelines for abstract submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the CHPA website. Abstracts submitted to the conference secretariat directly or through any other means will not be accepted for review.
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation or poster viewing.
- Please draft your abstract according to the headings listed below in no more than 300 words in total.
- You may draft your abstract in text format only using a word processing software i.e., MS Word and then copy and paste the text in the abstract submission box.
- Note that NO graphic images, tables, graphs, or columns should be submitted with your abstract.
- The Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
Deadline for abstract submission is Friday 3 November 2023
- Presenting authors must be registered participants.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the conference material and/or meeting proceedings (e.g., conference program, conference website or publication etc).
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published prior to the CHP Conference 2022.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interest in the submission form.